- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Guarantee high quality teaching is available to all learners with SEND within a whole school approach
'15.8% of all school pupils – 1.4 million – were identified with Special Educational Needs', Gov.uk 2022
What to expect:
Join other leaders of SEND for a day full of high-quality presentations, networking and workshops. Our SEND Provision conference brings you a programme packed full of valuable insights, tools and strategies at a time when the need for high quality provision has never been greater. Interact with our expert speakers, ask your questions and engage in discussion.
- Guarantee high quality teaching is available to all learners with SEND within a whole school approach.
- Deepen your whole school approach to inclusive provision and gain new tools to develop your practice.
- Update yourself with the national context and developments in SEND.
- Learn from practical case studies and gain new tips for empowering colleagues and parents.
Design your day to suit your needs, with a choice of nine workshops. Benefit from downloadable resources and leave confident and encouraged about your next steps leading SEND provision.
I have come away with much to implement but, above all,
tools to make a significant difference to me and to my organisation.
Deputy Head & Inclusion Lead