- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Equip your pupils to stay safe online, ensure a robust safeguarding culture and raise awareness of specific vulnerabilities.
'Around 1 in 4 young people have experienced violence, trolling or abuse, and/or sexual content online.'
'3 in 10 young people find their use of the internet and digital devices negatively affects their sleep (29%).
This number is higher among LGBTQ+ young people (44%), as well as those with a mental health condition (41%).'
Recent statistics from the Digital Youth Index report reflect the ongoing importance of online safety education and leadership as part of our safeguarding provision in schools.
What to expect:
This interactive, digital conference brings a practical focus to online safeguarding. Gain tools to support pupils and their families and ensure a whole school approach.
- Gain new strategies to educate children to stay safe online.
- Understand the specific vulnerabilities facing LGBTQ+ students online and meet KCSIE requirements to provide a safe space.
- Equip your students to recognise and respond to digital abuse.
- Engage parents and carers with online safety.
Benefit from a full set of recordings, allowing you to access sessions at your convenience and share learning with your whole team.
Module one takes place 1.30 - 3.30pm (GMT) on 26 January. Module two takes place 3.15 - 5.15pm (GMT) on 9 February.
Empowering and impactful
Deputy DSL, St Edward’s Oxford
Engaging, with lots of practical examples to take back to school to ensure effective practice
Assistant Headteacher, Hartley Primary School
- Designated Safeguarding Leads
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads
- Head of Pastoral Care