- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Create and maintain a safe, inclusive environment so your RSHE provision is impactful and lasting.
Our series of age and stage appropriate masterclasses will ensure your school’s culture matches the present-day needs.
Ensuring a whole-school approach to RSE
The statutory requirement for a whole-school approach to RSE means relationships and sex education is now everybody's business.
This 1.5 hour course, led by Alice Hoyle, is a whistlestop confidence-boosting tour for leaders to disseminate to all staff in their school.
Creating ethical inclusive school cultures that model healthy respectful relationships is vital to support all our learners.
What you will take away:
- how to answer tricky questions and have challenging conversations
- tips and tricks for great Relationships and Sex Education across the whole school
- the rationale and evidence for RSE
- how to create and maintain a safer inclusive space
- distancing techniques to keep you and your learners safe
- ethical frameworks and body aware boundary models to support every learner
- strategies for addressing sexual harassment
Appropriate for all phases and settings.
What can I expect?
- Engage with other school leaders and staff for a 1.5 hour session specifically aimed at improving your setting’s approach to RSHE.
- Interact with our expert speaker, where you can ask your burning questions and share your best practice.
- Receive a school-wide licence to share the recording with your colleagues to help enhance your school culture.
- Benefit from a suite of wraparound resources to supplement your learning and equip you and your colleagues with techniques to install a school-wide approach to inclusive RSE provision.
Who should attend?
- PSHE Subject Leaders
- RSE Teachers
- Deputy Heads
- Assistant Heads
- RSE Leaders
- Head Teachers
- Pastoral Leads
What our previous delegates have said
Stimulating, relevant and really thought provoking.
Personal Development Lead, North Yorkshire
I couldn't stop making notes, there was so much useful and thought-provoking advice!
RSE digital delegate
Excellent speakers who currently work with young people and are up to date with the issues that are of current concern.
RSE digital delegate
Practical, realistic and excellent course. It has given me so much food for thought and a vast array of places to get more information.