09:00 to 09:45
09:45 to 10:00
10:00 to 10:30
In the face of pressures on services, learn to be able to:
- implement a mental health strategy that supports increasing demand for services
- remove stigmas attached to mental health
- ensure staff are well trained to aid a student with their mental health.
10:30 to 11:00
Innovative guidance to relieve students from pressures caused by social media and future proof staff, keeping them ahead of the game in an ever-changing landscape.
11:00 to 11:10
11:10 to 11:40
11:40 to 12:30
12:30 to 13:15
13:15 to 13:55
County lines developments and awareness:
- know the signs to identify a student at risk of exploitation
- understand the tactics of coercion used on young people by drug gangs
- learn the correct procedures to follow, that will keep your school a safe zone.
13:55 to 14:20
14:20 to 14:30
14:30 to 15:20
15:20 to 15:40
15:40 to 16:30
Ease your students through their adolescent years with healthy and new coping mechanisms that relieve anxiety.
Jade Sievewright, Mental Health and Wellbeing Practitioner, MindSpace
Lauren Tiffany, Emotional Health Support Worker, Mindspace