- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
The National Career Guidance Show is a free to attend careers convention for people passionate about careers.
Who should attend?
- Careers leaders
- Careers co-ordinators
- Careers advisers
- Deputy and headteachers
- HE/FE principals
- School library/resource staff
- Personal development coaches
Attendees at National Career Guidance Show will be able to access high-quality careers resources and information from careers experts to enable them to support young people and other job seekers in their transition from education, training, or unemployment into working life.
What can I expect?
We have chosen this year’s themes through our research with previous visitors.
The world of work is constantly evolving, witnessing significant changes in working patterns, a continued rise in remote working, and widespread industry upheavals. In this dynamic landscape, access to high-quality lifelong career guidance becomes crucial to better equip the thousands of people our attendees support on a daily basis.
Explore the changing world of work, generate new relationships, and be inspired by seminars and our exhibition (made up of more than 40 local and national employers, training providers, universities and CIAG specialists). Join us in London and leave better equipped to support young people, career seekers and changers at all stages of life.
National Career Guidance Show also boasts free seminars and talks which are full of fresh ideas from industry leaders and experts in their field.
Other key topics include:
- work experience
- degree apprenticeships
- Gatsby Benchmarks
- embedding careers in the curriculum
- careers and support for SEND students
- new qualifications
- green careers.