- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Creative ways to drive efficiency, maximise resources and plan strategically
ISBL recognise Optimus Education training as relevant and applicable training against their members annual continuous professional development (CPD) each year.
Why is this conference relevant?
School leaders have little room to manoeuvre as the impact of the national funding formula becomes clear. In an uncertain climate where four out of five schools are set to receive less funding in 2020 than 2015, balancing increasing costs of staffing and capital expenditure continue to present challenges. New skills and ways of thinking are required to manage staff, maintain building stock, procure contracts, ensure efficiency and generate revenue to mitigate the impact of cuts on staff and students.
What can I expect?
You can expect in-depth keynotes with leading experts and a choice of workshops including:
- latest thinking and case studies on how schools are approaching long-term financial management, including integrated curriculum and financial planning (ICFP)
- creative methods to manage your budget, facilities and staff
- cost-effective ways to market your school to attract and retain high-quality staff
- effective ways to develop partnerships with businesses, generate income and gain grants
- network, engage and benchmark data with other school finance professionals
- practical strategies to manage an ever-increasing workload and develop your own career.
Who should attend?
- School Business Managers
- Finance Officers
- Chief Finance Operators
What last year's delegates said:
'One of the most well organised conferences I have ever attended. Extremely knowledgeable speakers' - Kat Miller, Strategy & Business Manager, Acland Burghley School
'The speakers were informative and delivered real life examples' - Josephine George, School Business Manager, Redbridge Primary School