- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Engage parents, build aspirations and effectively evidence the progress of your disadvantaged pupils
Why is this conference relevant?
Despite year-on-year increases to pupil premium funding, the attainment gap in the classroom continues to widen. At this crucial moment of changing accountability measures and ever-tightening budgets, how do we ensure that the most disadvantaged in our schools aren’t left behind and their talents left untapped?
This conference will be host to leading practitioners delivering thought-provoking case studies and practical strategies on how to most effectively overcome the barriers to disadvantaged pupils and their learning. It will look at how we can drive whole-school cultural change to accommodate the needs of all our pupils by ensuring meaningful parental engagement, best pupil premium spend, mental health awareness and aspirational drive in our learners.
What can I expect?
In-depth keynotes with leading experts and a choice of practical workshops including:
- case studies of successful and sustainable parental engagement
- evidence-based guidance on most effective pupil premium spend and evidencing
- insight on building aspirations and motivating pupils
- strategies for engaging all staff in a positive and inclusive school culture.
Plus, book a one-to-one consultation on your online pupil premium strategy as part of this course. Delegates will be invited to book a consultation slot in the run-up to the event. Limited spaces available.
Who should attend?
- Deputy Headteachers
- Assistant Headteachers
- Pupil Premium Coordinators
- Inclusion Managers
- Classroom Teachers
This event is relevant for all stages.
Information coming shortly!
What our previous delegates have said
'An extremely interesting and thought-provoking day with outstanding presenters who provided a range of useful strategies and ideas', Assistant Headteacher, Trafford
'An extremely useful day with plenty to take away', Teacher of English, Huddersfield
'A great event… relevant and thought provoking', Deputy Headteacher, Burnley