- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Stay up to date with the latest safeguarding guidance and implement robust procedures and a culture that prioritises safeguarding
Why is this conference relevant?
Staying up to date with statutory safeguarding responsibilities has never been more vital. Spotting signs of neglect, supporting children and families affected by domestic abuse, protecting young people from exploitation, and ensuring outstanding safeguarding cultures in our schools is crucial.
What can I expect?
Unpack the latest Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance.
This conference will provide you with the latest information and help you ensure robust procedures and establish and develop a culture where safeguarding is central. Update your knowledge, refresh your skills, and come away with new strategies to underpin your school community with the confidence and communication to support the young people in your care.
Taking place online, this event provides conversations with safeguarding experts on key issues and learnings from the year, proactive support to manage challenging situations, and the chance to ask and discuss your questions.
Who should attend?
- Designated Safeguarding Leads
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads
- Deputy Heads
- Pastoral Leaders
- Safeguarding Governors
What our previous delegates have said
Interesting to hear experts in their field in a complex and ever-changing world,
Deputy DSL, St Swithun's School
Excellent. Full of really useful information that is practical as well as appropriate,
Lead Safeguarding Officer, Lampton School