- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Practical guidance for complying with the new Code, developing a whole-school approach to SEND and supporting improved outcomes for all students
Event summary - why is this conference relevant?
Now in its 13th year, this is the definitive annual event for SENCOs. It is a vital opportunity to benchmark your school’s implementation of the new SEND Code of Practice. Don’t miss your chance to hear from the country’s leading SEND experts and take away the latest best practice from across the country to ensure your school is effectively meeting your new responsibilities.
|Take a look at the programme|
Keynote speeches – what can I expect?
- Code of Practice: Take away a vital update on your new responsibilities and ensure compliance with this statutory guidance
- Ofsted: Leave with a clear guide on the latest Ofsted expectations and what evidence they will now expect to see
- Whole School: Learn how to develop a whole school approach to SEND provision and what an effective Assess, Plan, Do, Review cycle looks like
|Register your place today|
Delegate reviews - why choose Optimus Education?
“Probably the most useful day’s training I have attended in 30+ years of teaching”
Assistant Head/SENCO, St. Pancras Catholic Primary
“Another clear and informative conference. Worthwhile day out of school to plan for changes, bring on new CoP!”
Inclusion Manager, Unicorn Primary
“Very useful with targets, ideas and strategies I can use at work to maximise impact”
SENCO, Lynn Grove High School
“Fantastic speakers, every SENCO should attend these conferences to realise what opportunities they could put in the hands of the children and people of our future”
SENCO, St. Edward’s Primary School
“I have learned a great deal. I now feel encouraged and motivated to tackle the changes in SEN with confidence”
Inclusion Manager, Warden Park Academy
“Excellent and informative, lots of information to feed into LA strategic SEN planning into the future work with schools – particularly school to school work”
Standards & Learning Manager, ESCC
Thinking of attending?
Book your place at the SENCO Update conference and attend our Half-day National Briefing - SEN Funding & Finance 2015 on the 6th May for only £75 + VAT.
If you are able to attend the SENCO Update conference but cannot attend the Half-day National Briefing - SEN Funding & Finance 2015 - you can put forward a colleague to attend on your behalf.