Why is this conference relevant?
This is your opportunity to take away practical, simple strategies designed to improve the attainment, progress and behaviour of boys in your school.
What can I expect?
This event will host insightful keynotes and content rich workshops designed to address what interventions you can lead to engage boys and ensure their progress:
- Use data to discover where and how boys are underachieving in your school
- Design effective catch-up plans and high impact interventions for those who have fallen behind
- Take away simple ideas for tackling reluctant writer syndrome
- Develop a culture of pride, accountability and achievement amongst boys
- Hear tips to get boys reading to improve vocabulary and increase exam stamina
Who should attend?
- Deputy Heads & Assistant Heads
- Heads of Faculty & Year
- English Coordinators
- Curriculum Leads