- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Webinar: Brave leadership – taking risks in education
Risk-taking can be a scary prospect, especially for school leaders with so much at stake. Steve Taylor explores how to be a brave leader and embrace opportunities for change
In this 30-minute webinar, we will explore:
- reasons for shying away from risk taking
- how to see failure as something to learn from
- how to embrace innovation and cope positively with change
- the positives of being a brave leader in a climate of increasing accountability.
School leaders are under never-ending pressure for results and increasing levels of accountability from all stakeholders. Taking a risk and trying something new is daunting – even worse is the fear of failing.
The pace of change is constant and nothing stands still so it’s vital that you and your school are able to cope and adapt to new opportunities and challenges.
To be a brave leader, you have to be able to respond to possible failure, learn from it and move on. This isn’t always easy, though.
This webinar will provide strategies on how to think innovatively, strengthen resilience in the face of adversity and offer guidance on how to take risks and embrace change.
You’ll be able to download slides on the day of the webinar and put questions to Steve during the event.
Last Updated Date:06 Apr 2021