- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£35.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
Change seems to now be the norm in education. Whether it’s change to the curriculum, exams, school structures, staffing, budgets – middle leaders are the ones who have to make it work, be resilient and bring team members along with them.
This aim of this webinar is to enable middle leaders to be proactive in planning for, managing and communicating change.
Aims and outcomes
- Understand the consequences of managing change badly.
- Explore typical responses to change and phases in the change cycle.
- Gather strategies for communicating change and getting people on board.
- Write a change management plan for a specific project.
Unit 5: Webinar - Managing change