- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£35.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
The ability to empower team members and develop a team ethos which holds people to account and offers support when things aren’t going quite right can be a daunting challenge for middle leaders.
This webinar provides middle leaders with the ideas, strategies and resources they need to create the conditions for accountability and to positively manage their team’s performance.
Aims and outcomes
- Monitor and assess - in ways that are constructive, not undermining - and balance challenge and support, empowerment and accountability.
- Give useful, motivating feedback to team members.
- Understand the elements of an effective appraisal process.
- Review their team’s performance and evaluate its impact on teaching and learning.
Unit 4: Webinar - Monitoring team performance