- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£7.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
This unit examines the ways in which health and safety standards are enforced. It deals with the measures which can be brought into play if a breach in health and safety regulations occurs. It also examines how breaches and suspected breaches can be reported.
Aims and outcomes
By the end of this unit, you should understand:
- the role of enforcing authorities
- the ways in which health and safety is enforced
- the penalties which a school may face if it breaches health and safety regulations.
Unit 3: Enforcement and penalties
Step 1: Who enforces health and safety?
Step 2: How enforcement works
Step 3: Who can initiate enforcement?
Step 4: Breaches and consequences
End of Unit 3 quiz