- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£7.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
This unit will focus on how health and safety is implemented in the workplace. It deals with the issue of writing a health and safety policy and how this translates into day by day activities. It also looks at the importance of being aware of how and when to report incidents.
Aims and outcomes
By the end of this unit, you should understand:
- the basic functions and components of a health and safety policy
- the role of RIDDOR
- the importance of developing a positive health and safety culture in the workplace.
Unit 2: Policy and practice
Step 1: Creating a practical health and safety policy
Step 2: RIDDOR
Step 3: Special situations
Step 4: Building a positive health and safety culture
End of Unit 2 quiz