- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£35.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
As a leader of a team, you are responsible for inspiring your team members to work with you to achieve your aims. You need to create a vision that is so compelling and inspirational that it ensures colleagues' buy-in and motivates them to work with you to realise it.
This webinar shares a leadership model for creating this vision and practical strategies to influence your colleagues (including the SLT) to work with you and to maintain the momentum - even when the going gets tough.
Aims and outcomes
- Develop a shared vision with your team.
- Embed the vision into the everyday work of the team.
- Maintain team momentum around the vision.
- Get SLT buy-in.
- Put the vision into action.
Unit 2: Webinar - Creating a shared team vision