- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£7.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
This unit builds on the contents of Unit 7: Fire safety. Please ensure you have completed Unit 7 before you start on this unit, as it contains essential information about fire safety.
This unit provides information and practical suggestions on ways to protect your school from deliberate fire-setting. It also explains how to ensure that you have carried out adequate fire risk assessments.
Aims and outcomes
By the end of this unit, you should understand:
- the steps to minimise the risk of arson
- the basics of fire risk assessment.
Unit 10: Fire safety - additional guidance for school leaders
Step 1: Fire risk assessment
Step 2: Preventative structural measures
Step 3: Fire detection
Step 4: Escape
Step 5: Arson
End of Unit 10 quiz