- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Understanding anxiety poster
Anxiety is one of the most common mental health issues in schools. Share this poster to build understanding of the symptoms of anxiety and to signpost sources of support
According to Childline, one in six young people are affected by an anxiety problem at some point during their lives.
Pupils, particularly young children, may not realise that they are suffering with anxiety and so won't seek help.
This downloadable poster will help your pupils to:
- understand that everyone experiences anxiety
- recognise the symptoms of anxiety
- practice strategies to make themselves feel better
- recognise when symptoms of anxiety aren't normal
- know who to go to for additional help.
Last Updated:19 Feb 2020