Understanding anxiety poster
According to Childline, one in six young people are affected by an anxiety problem at some point during their lives.
Pupils, particularly young children, may not realise that they are suffering with anxiety and so won't seek help.
This downloadable poster will help your pupils to:
- understand that everyone experiences anxiety
- recognise the symptoms of anxiety
- practice strategies to make themselves feel better
- recognise when symptoms of anxiety aren't normal
- know who to go to for additional help.