- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£8.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
High-quality teaching is fundamental to pupil progress. This unit will unpick the specific components of this kind of teaching as well as introducing ideas for further interventions for those pupils who may still be struggling.
Aims and outcomes
- Consider how can we make the best use of limited teaching time in order to create maximum progress for all learners.
- Explore the important skill of self-regulation in learning.
- Understand the key role of formative feedback.
- Introduce strategies to quickly assess what pupils have retained from prior learning and what needs to be readdressed.
Unit 4: Practical classroom differentiation approaches
Step 1: Pedagogies to support progress for all
Step 2: How to cultivate the skill of self-regulation in all pupils
Step 3: Growth mindsets, an appetite for challenge and formative feedback
Step 4: Low-prep, high-impact strategies for checking pupils’ progress
Step 5: Learning into practice
End of Unit 4 quiz