Summary and reflection
In this unit we learned the importance of appropriate questioning techniques, what causes motivation and de-motivation at work and how we, as senior leaders, can adopt a coaching technique to help work with professionally immature individuals.
In Unit Four we will develop approaches and techniques to help us deal with increased levels of defensiveness that might arise from professionally immature colleagues.
Download your certificate via My CPD Tracker
Follow the steps below to download your certificate of completion:
- If you haven't already, go to My CPD Tracker on your dashboard. If you don't see your CPD tracker click 'Customise Dashboard' and drag the module down. Click 'Done' once you have finished customising.
- Open My CPD Tracker and select 'Add new CPD' and select 'Add training (self study)' or 'Add training (you to deliver)' if you have delivered this training to a group.
- Complete all fields and click 'Add activity'.
- If you have have completed the training, go to 'Actions' to open your activity. Add a due date and tick both check boxes.
- You can now download your certificate via the 'Actions' button.