- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£9.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
This unit helps you to create or refresh careers-related learning in your school. It will introduce you to multiple sources of resources and inspiration for lessons and activities.
Aims and outcomes
- Know where to look for ideas for activities/lesson plans/resources for your scheme(s) of work.
- Know about brokerage services that can help to organise volunteer visits in your school.
- Gain a working knowledge about a wide range of sources of careers resources.
Unit 3: Careers-related learning to inspire everyone
Step 1: Your teaching options
Step 2: Careers-related activities that work
Step 3: Lesson plans
Step 4: Free stuff
Step 5: Free people
Step 6: Cost-effective, quality resources
Step 7: Keep the inspiration going
End of Unit 3 quiz