- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£9.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units £40.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
Being able to plan, implement, monitor and evaluate an intervention or project is an important skill for middle leaders.
This unit shows how to measure effectiveness, demonstrate the impact of changes (not just results) and highlight the value to senior leaders and other stakeholders.
Note: Before starting Unit 6, decide on an idea for an impact project to focus on during the training.
Aims and outcomes:
- Explore methods for measuring effectiveness and evaluating impact.
- Create a ‘data story’ to illustrate progress.
- Analyse the progress of a project or intervention.
- Be confident in sharing findings with colleagues, SLT and other stakeholders.
- Implement a yearly improvement cycle for the team, including an annual review.
Unit 6: Demonstrating impact
Step 1: Project introduction
Step 2: SWOT and impact framework
Step 3: Methods for measuring effectiveness
Step 4: Intervention planning
Step 5: Illustrating progress: data and monitoring
Step 6: Presenting your findings
Step 7: Improvement cycle and annual review
End of Unit 6 quiz