- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£9.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 50% discount for 50+ units £40.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 50% discount for 50+ units
The ability to empower team members and develop a team ethos which holds people to account and offers support when things aren’t going quite right can be a daunting challenge for middle leaders.
This unit provides you with some of the ideas, strategies and resources that leaders need to create the conditions for accountability and to positively manage their team’s performance.
Aims and outcomes:
- Monitor and assess in ways that are constructive rather than undermining.
- Balance challenge and support, empowerment and accountability.
- Give useful, motivating feedback to team members.
- Understand the elements of an effective appraisal process.
- Review the team’s performance and evaluate its impact on teaching and learning.
Unit 4: Monitoring team performance
Step 1: Creating the conditions for accountability
Step 2: Monitoring constructively
Step 3: Giving useful and motivating feedback
Step 4: Elements of effective appraisal
Step 5: Advance preparation and self-reflection
Step 6: Evidence and evaluate
End of Unit 4 quiz