- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£9.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units £40.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
Middle leaders are the powerhouse of school improvement, critical to the school’s success and to the progress of the pupils. Finding a way to meet the demands of team leadership, teaching and also accountability to senior leadership, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance, is crucial to success.
This unit provides tools and techniques that enable leaders to be more productive and to maintain a healthy work-life balance – and still get the work done.
Aims and outcomes
- Be more productive with your time.
- Manage distractions, such as emails and meetings, better.
- Get better at prioritising and deciding where to focus your energies for maximum benefit to the team and pupils.
- Find ways to relax and de-stress.
Unit 3: Being more productive
Step 1: Defining productivity
Step 2: Time wasting
Step 3: Planning for priority tasks
Step 4: Delegating tasks
Step 5: Managing your workload
Step 6: Dealing with stress
End of Unit 3 quiz