- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£9.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units £40.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
As the leader of a team, you are responsible for inspiring your team members to work with you to achieve your aims. You need to create a vision that is so compelling and inspirational that it ensures colleagues' buy-in and motivates them to work with you to realise it.
This unit shares a leadership model for creating this vision and practical strategies to influence your colleagues (including the SLT) to work with you and to maintain the momentum, even when the going gets tough.
Aims and outcomes
- Develop a shared vision with your team.
- Embed the vision into the everyday work of the team.
- Maintain team momentum around the vision.
- Get SLT buy-in.
- Put the vision into action.
Unit 2: Creating a shared team vision
Step 1: What is vision?
Step 2: Why does vision matter?
Step 3: Future-Engage-Deliver
Step 4: Future: your vision
Step 5: Engage: embedding the vision and maintaining team momentum
Step 6: Engage: getting SLT buy-in
Step 7: Engage: elevator pitch
Step 8: Deliver: action plan
End of Unit 2 quiz