- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Effective behaviour leadership and management is central to tackling poor behaviour in the classroom. All staff need training to minimise the impact of low level disruption.
This training aims to equip all staff with the practical tools needed to promote positive behaviour, tackle incidents of poor behaviour and minimise the impact of low level disruption on learning.
Aims and outcomes
- Promote positive behaviours: learn strategies for teaching positive behaviours for learning and developing an effective classroom environment.
- Deal with low level disruption: explore how to tackle inappropriate behaviour while not disrupting the lesson flow.
- Manage your own behaviour: examine the impact of your behaviour on the behaviour of those around you, and modify your behaviour to suit.
Unit 1: Promoting positive behaviour for learning
Unit 2: Responding effectively to low-level disruption