- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£40.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 50% discount for 50+ units
This is the final unit of this wellbeing course.
It draws together all the learning from the previous units to provide a clear ‘going forward’ plan.
It provides practical advice and guidelines to support healthy change and wellbeing interventions employing time and energy management.
Aims and outcomes
- evaluate long-term objectives
- assess whole-school and personal priorities
- explore effective energy and time management
- examine wellbeing sustainability.
- Personal energy
- Time management
- Work–life balance
- A low-stress culture
- Sustaining culture
- School wellbeing and plenary
Unit 5: Sustaining a wellbeing culture