This is the final unit of this wellbeing course.
It draws together all the learning from the previous units to provide a clear ‘going forward’ plan.
It provides practical advice and guidelines to support healthy change and wellbeing interventions employing time and energy management.
Aims and outcomes
- evaluate long-term objectives
- assess whole-school and personal priorities
- explore effective energy and time management
- examine wellbeing sustainability.
- Personal energy
- Time management
- Work–life balance
- A low-stress culture
- Sustaining culture
- School wellbeing and plenary
Group study section
- Download the trainer notes, presentation and handouts at the bottom of this page.
- Read through the content before delivering to participants.
- Consider how to make the additional reading available to participants after the session.