This unit creates an opportunity for staff to empower themselves and their colleagues with practical wellbeing strategies that will support them personally and professionally.
Whole-staff inclusion provides staff with a chance to air challenges and grievances in a supportive and solution-focused environment.
Aims and outcomes
- unearth the underlying problems that trigger stress in the school
- assess the coping strategies already in place
- explore alternative wellbeing strategies
- investigate ‘unfreakability’ and what that looks like in a teacher
- discover the secrets of power breathing.
- Introduction and review
- Breathing control
- Meaningful change and plenary
Group study section
- Download the trainer notes, presentation and handouts at the bottom of this page.
- Read through the content before delivering to participants.
- Consider how to make the additional reading available to participants after the session.