- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£40.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 50% discount for 50+ units
This unit creates an opportunity for staff to empower themselves and their colleagues with practical wellbeing strategies that will support them personally and professionally.
Whole-staff inclusion provides staff with a chance to air challenges and grievances in a supportive and solution-focused environment.
Aims and outcomes
- unearth the underlying problems that trigger stress in the school
- assess the coping strategies already in place
- explore alternative wellbeing strategies
- investigate ‘unfreakability’ and what that looks like in a teacher
- discover the secrets of power breathing.
- Introduction and review
- Breathing control
- Meaningful change and plenary
Unit 4: Solution strategies