- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£40.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 50% discount for 50+ units
This unit aims to expose the challenges of change and its implementation. It highlights the potential of real, perceived or imagined stress that implementing change can evoke.
There is an opportunity for enhanced understanding about responses to stress and the development of healthy coping strategies.
Aims and outcomes
- appreciate the impact and influence the senior leadership team (SLT) have on staff performance
- understand that change can be experienced as a stressor or stimulator
- explore the main stressors in your school
- consider the possible staff perception that senior leaders are generators of stress for staff and how best to address this
- prepare for a whole-staff wellbeing audit.
- Review and SLT influence
- Staff stressors
- Appreciation obstacles
- Perceptions of change
- Impact and plenary
Unit 2: Leading change