- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
With teachers’ workloads spiralling out of control, a renewed pressure from Government reforms and increasingly demanding Ofsted inspections, there has never been a greater need for schools to prioritise staff wellbeing.
Beyond the associated health risks, it is essential that staff are physically and mentally prepared if the school is to meet its obligations.
This course contains practical solutions and suggestions for promoting staff wellbeing; from coping strategies and techniques, to identifying and dealing with the root causes of a stressful workplace in a whole-school approach.
The course also makes use of video stimulus materials featuring school staff and wellbeing professionals; these are designed to guide participants through the associated tasks and deliver practical and informative wellbeing advice.
Aims and outcomes
This course will enable you to:
- make use of techniques to manage your own work-related stress
- formulate strategies with your peers to reduce stress and build resilience
- analyse your school's working environment and ethos and identify possible improvements
- assist with creating a sustainable wellbeing culture in your school.
Unit 1: School ethos and policy
Unit 2: Leading change
Unit 3: Managing stress
Unit 4: Solution strategies
Unit 5: Sustaining a wellbeing culture