- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£8.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units £45.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
When used well, teaching assistants (TAs) can have a huge impact on the children in the classrooms where they work.
To have a positive impact on pupil achievement, TAs need to be deployed effectively. One way of doing this is supporting the development of strong partnerships between teachers and TAs.
This unit offers some practical ways for supporting teachers and TAs to work effectively together and ensuring that collaboration provides outstanding opportunities for all learners, delivers pupil progress and narrows gaps in performance.
Aims and outcomes
- Identify some key aims of pupil support in the classroom.
- Describe some of the processes that make pupil support effective.
- Trial pupil passports.
- Develop your use of feedback as a strategy to enhance pupils’ learning.
Unit 4: Successful classroom partnerships
Step 1: Working collaboratively on classroom support
Step 2: How effectively do we work together?
Step 3: Using pupil passports
Step 4: Collaborative work on effective feedback
End of Unit 4 quiz