Parental partnership resources
Keeping conversations on track
Sometimes conversations with parents don't pan out as we would like them to. Issues such as SEN needs can be highly emotive, so it can occasionally be a struggle to keep parental partnership solutions and outcomes-focused.
One way to ensure conversations with parents and their children are constructive is to plan in advance. Naturally, you'll want to make sure that you're genuinely responsive to queries and concerns raised, but having a framework to work within can help keep those discussions on track.
Download your certificate via My CPD Tracker
Follow the steps below to download your certificate of completion:
- If you haven't already, go to My CPD Tracker on your dashboard. If you don't see your CPD tracker click 'Customise Dashboard' and drag the module down. Click 'Done' once you have finished customising.
- Open My CPD Tracker and select 'Add new CPD' and select 'Add training (self study)' or 'Add training (you to deliver)' if you have delivered this training to a group.
- Complete all fields and click 'Add activity'.
- If you have have completed the training, go to 'Actions' to open your activity. Add a due date and tick both check boxes.
- You can now download your certificate via the 'Actions' button.