- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£8.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 50% discount for 50+ units £45.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 50% discount for 50+ units
The SEND Code of Practice 2015 places a requirement on teachers to provide teaching which supports the needs of all pupils, including those with SEND.
This unit provides practical input to help you ensure that you are supporting the needs of all young people effectively.
Aims and outcomes
- Consider the implications of the SEND Code of Practice for you and for your role.
- Familiarise yourself with the graduated approach and how it helps with planning SEND provision.
- Develop practical ways of using the graduated approach to assess, plan, do and review.
Unit 1: Developing inclusive teaching
Step 1: Understanding the SEND Code of Practice
Step 2: The graduated approach
Step 3: Assess, plan, do, review
End of Unit 1 quiz