- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£9.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
This unit summarises best practice for all staff, what Ofsted will inspect and the role of the school in the local multi-agency framework.
Aims and outcomes
- Revisit your role and the role of the school in safeguarding.
- Clarify your understanding of Ofsted’s inspection of school safeguarding.
- Understand the school’s role in the multi-agency framework.
- Complete a post-training action plan.
Unit 6: Summary of safeguarding issues
Step 1: Best practice for all staff
Step 2: Safeguarding and Ofsted
Step 3: The school’s role in the local multi-agency framework
End of Unit 6 quiz