Actions and Impact
- How are the school’s formal/informal observation processes and/or Learning Walks picking up on any good practice, and its impact, that participants are experimenting with in lessons?
- How effectively are participants sharing their ‘experiments’ with other colleagues? In the staffroom, for example, and/or during team meetings or whole-staff meetings?
- How much more are pupils starting to ask, not only answer, questions? What is the percentage of higher-order vs lower-order questioning that is emerging?
Download your certificate via My CPD Tracker
Follow the steps below to download your certificate of completion:
- If you haven't already, go to My CPD Tracker on your dashboard. If you don't see your CPD tracker click 'Customise Dashboard' and drag the module down. Click 'Done' once you have finished customising.
- Open My CPD Tracker and select 'Add new CPD' and select 'Add training (self study)' or 'Add training (you to deliver)' if you have delivered this training to a group.
- Complete all fields and click 'Add activity'.
- If you have have completed the training, go to 'Actions' to open your activity. Add a due date and tick both check boxes.
- You can now download your certificate via the 'Actions' button.