This unit develops a shared understanding of what constitutes bullying behaviour and different types of prejudice-based bullying. This is vital to developing confidence, consistency and a proactive approach in tackling bullying incidents.
Aims and outcomes
- be able to recognise bullying behaviour
- understand the long-term effects of bullying
- know what is meant by prejudice-based bullying.
- Step 1: What is bullying?
- Step 2: Types of bullying
- Step 3: Prejudice-based bullying
- Step 4: Mini case studies
- Step 5: Recognition and plenary