- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
This unit develops a shared understanding of what constitutes bullying behaviour and different types of prejudice-based bullying. This is vital to developing confidence, consistency and a proactive approach in tackling bullying incidents.
Aims and outcomes
- be able to recognise bullying behaviour
- understand the long-term effects of bullying
- know what is meant by prejudice-based bullying.
- Step 1: What is bullying?
- Step 2: Types of bullying
- Step 3: Prejudice-based bullying
- Step 4: Mini case studies
- Step 5: Recognition and plenary
Unit 2: Understanding prejudice-based bullying