- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Eighty-eight per cent of your students are now regularly using social media platforms. Yet more than 1/5 of teachers admit that they would not be confident in advising pupils how to use social networking sites safely. What are you doing to empower staff?
Based around case studies and dilemmas, this course offers the opportunity for discussion and exploration of key issues.
Aims and outcomes
- understand how the behaviour policy applies to the use of social media and online devices
- be more equipped with techniques to prevent incidents of cyberbullying
- be aware of the practical measures they can take to address cyberbullying.
Unit 1: Preventing and tackling cyberbullying