- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£40.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
This unit looks at the fictional case study of staff, first considering what evidence is required for the review meeting, then what the outcomes of their appraisal meetings are likely to be, and how these will then impact on the individuals.
Reviewing targets requires high levels of sensitivity, yet it is hoped that this unit will generate productive conversations, so that appraisers can learn from each other and perhaps even share concerns that they may have about the reviews they will undertake.
Aims and outcomes
- All appraisers feel confident about conducting a review conversation with the member(s) of staff they appraise.
- Appraisers feel they have the skills to make a judgement as to whether a member of staff has met their targets.
- Appraisers are aware of the impact this judgement will have on the member of staff they appraise.
- Potential outcomes
- Reviewer judgements
- Review forms
Unit 4: Reviewing progress