- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£40.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
This unit takes a case study approach and looks at different conversations appraisers might be expected to have with their reviewees, and ways forward.
While this unit does not assume that you have used the previous unit on target setting, it does assume that you have set targets in line with statutory advice and in line with advice on SMART target setting.
Aims and outcomes
All appraisers feel confident about helping the member(s) of staff they review their progress towards their targets.
A monitoring conversation is valued by appraisers and reviewees alike as a useful and supportive part of the process.
- Unit objectives
- Case studies
- The monitoring conversation
- Lesson observation judgement
- Data collection
Unit 3: Monitoring progress