Actions and impact
There are several ways you could follow up on this unit.
- You may wish to video a number of role play scenarios which middle leaders can watch.
- Schedule time for the appraisal reviews to happen.
- During middle leader line management conversations, discuss how effective appraisal reviews have been.
To evaluate the impact of the training unit, you could:
Download your certificate via My CPD Tracker
Follow the steps below to download your certificate of completion:
- If you haven't already, go to My CPD Tracker on your dashboard. If you don't see your CPD tracker click 'Customise Dashboard' and drag the module down. Click 'Done' once you have finished customising.
- Open My CPD Tracker and select 'Add new CPD' and select 'Add training (self study)' or 'Add training (you to deliver)' if you have delivered this training to a group.
- Complete all fields and click 'Add activity'.
- If you have completed the training, go to 'Actions' to open your activity. Add a due date and tick both check boxes.
- You can now download your certificate via the 'Actions' button.