- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£7.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units £35.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
During this unit we will raise awareness of the many sources of school performance data provided by external agencies and produced internally by the school.
Some will be discussed in more detail here and others will be the main topic of other units in this Outstanding Governance course. It should be emphasised that in general the more skilled the GB is in understanding school performance data, the better the school in outcomes for children.
Aims and outcomes
- Develop an understanding of the various sources of data on school performance.
- Develop skills and confidence in the governing board.
- Learn how to monitor pupil progress and attainment.
- Understand how to access and interpret school performance data.
- Signpost to further guidance, training and learning opportunities.
Unit 4: Understanding data
Step 1: The school improvement plan
Step 2: The various sources of school performance data
Step 3: Summary and next steps
End of Unit 4 quiz