- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£40.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
The clearer pupils can be about what they are trying to achieve, how to set about it and how well they are doing, the better they will learn.
Peer and self assessment help pupils to clarify and take ownership of their learning.
The intention is that participants decide how best to use peer and self assessment and test their ideas.
Aims and outcomes
- discuss the value of pupils assessing themselves and one another
- discuss using questioning to engage pupils in reflecting on their progress and giving one another feedback
- consider a range of ideas about peer and self assessment and questioning
- help one another to plan lesson activities using those strategies.
- Sharing ideas about what makes feedback work well
- Analysing feedback in action – policy
- Analysing feedback in action – practice
- Comparing notes
Unit 3: Peer and self assessment