It is crucial that the pupils selected to take part in this process are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to provide relevant and effective feedback.
This unit is aimed at those chosen students, to ensure they are prepared for their voice to be heard.
Aims and outcomes
This unit will enable pupils to:
- understand their involvement: learn the rationale and process of being involved in the improvement of learning and teaching
- appreciate their importance: understand their responsibilities and rights as voices of feedback in the classroom
- become aware of necessary skills: learn the core skills for evaluation and effective feedback.
- Your place in the school community
- What is good teaching and learning?
- Teaching or learning?
- So how can you contribute?
- Giving feedback
- What will happen after our feedback?