- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£35.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
It is crucial that the pupils selected to take part in this process are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to provide relevant and effective feedback.
This unit is aimed at those chosen students, to ensure they are prepared for their voice to be heard.
Aims and outcomes
This unit will enable pupils to:
- understand their involvement: learn the rationale and process of being involved in the improvement of learning and teaching
- appreciate their importance: understand their responsibilities and rights as voices of feedback in the classroom
- become aware of necessary skills: learn the core skills for evaluation and effective feedback.
- Your place in the school community
- What is good teaching and learning?
- Teaching or learning?
- So how can you contribute?
- Giving feedback
- What will happen after our feedback?
Unit 3: Working with pupils