- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£35.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
Your senior leadership team needs to consider the approach and impact of pupil voice.
Involving pupils in evaluating and contributing to their learning experience has a positive impact on both practice and relationships, but senior leaders must be aware their responsibilities to their staff and pupils.
This unit guides senior leaders towards planning a strategy and identifying any issues that may arise.
Aims and outcomes
This unit will enable participants to:
- explore benefits: consider how the use of pupil voice could lead to improved learning and teaching
- develop a strategy: evaluate a range of exemplar strategies that could be used to develop the role of pupils in contributing to learning and teaching improvement
- identify difficulties: pinpoint where potential problems could arise in managing pupil voice strategies
- plan a framework: identify how your school can implement a pupil voice programme.
- Why pupil voice?
- Strategies for gathering pupil feedback
- Introduction to staff
- Working with pupils
- Planning for implementation
Unit 1: Overview for senior leaders