- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£8.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
This unit looks at your self-care baseline. It will help you start to identify what works and what hasn’t worked before, and how the baseline links to other parts of the course. It also offers some suggestions about where you can find more information.
Unit 2 will break down the steps to your baseline of self-care. It is a vital approach to take to evaluate yourself and what has worked before, so that you can see you are able to make further progress. The baseline will help ensure clarity, consistency and reliability in your approach to taking better care of yourself.
These three aspects of working on your baseline will ensure success in your personal approach to taking better care of yourself, and how you can achieve it at a level that’s right for you.
Aims and outcomes
- Discover your self-care baseline using a scaling technique.
- Understand what the scaling technique can offer you.
- Determine what progress means to you and how it can be made.
Unit 2: Self-care baseline
Step 1: Introducing the scaling technique
Step 2: Starting the scaling process
Step 3: Delving deeper into scaling
Step 4: Self-awareness in self-care
Step 5: Early diagnosis – how committed are you to change?
Step 6: Your self-care story
End of Unit 2 quiz