The final step of this unit focuses on how you can develop professional enquiry on differentiation within your team by using appreciative enquiry (AE).
AE is an enquiry process conducted over time, based on the work of David Cooperrider who proposed that for every organisation, group, team or individual something works well, which is worth building on and extending. The process focuses on accentuating the positive rather than eliminating the negative. It is composed of four steps:
Download your certificate via My CPD Tracker
Follow the steps below to download your certificate of completion:
- If you haven't already, go to My CPD Tracker on your dashboard. If you don't see your CPD tracker click 'Customise Dashboard' and drag the module down. Click 'Done' once you have finished customising.
- Open My CPD Tracker and select 'Add new CPD' and select 'Add training (self study)' or 'Add training (you to deliver)' if you have delivered this training to a group.
- Complete all fields and click 'Add activity'.
- If you have have completed the training, go to 'Actions' to open your activity. Add a due date and tick both check boxes.
- You can now download your certificate via the 'Actions' button.