- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£35.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 50% discount for 50+ units
Much CPD leads to short-term improvements, which drop off over time. It is therefore important to reflect on what has been learned and how these developments will be maintained in the future.
While it may be tempting to leave out a unit which does not bring any new ‘content’, it is crucial to spend some time embedding learning and planning an approach for the future if this package is to achieve maximum impact.
This unit also gives you an opportunity to assess how much impact the training has had so far.
Aims and outcomes
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- consolidate their learning from previous units
- evaluate their learning
- agree how their learning will be applied in the school in the future.
- Reflection and impact
- Present views
Unit 4: Reviewing and evaluating learning