Actions and impact
As agreed in Step 6: Plenary, participants are going to plan a series of three lesson observations, carrying out the first one before the next session.
Evidence that this unit has increased participants’ skill in observing and feeding back might include:
Download your certificate via My CPD Tracker
Follow the steps below to download your certificate of completion:
- If you haven't already, go to My CPD Tracker on your dashboard. If you don't see your CPD tracker click 'Customise Dashboard' and drag the module down. Click 'Done' once you have finished customising.
- Open My CPD Tracker and select 'Add new CPD' and select 'Add training (self study)' or 'Add training (you to deliver)' if you have delivered this training to a group.
- Complete all fields and click 'Add activity'.
- If you have have completed the training, go to 'Actions' to open your activity. Add a due date and tick both check boxes.
- You can now download your certificate via the 'Actions' button.