- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£35.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 50% discount for 50+ units
Having carried out an observation, participants should now be ready to evaluate how well it went and to work on honing their skill.
Some of the areas that could most often be improved in feedback are questioning techniques and target setting, so this unit focuses particularly on these skills.
Aiims and outcomes
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- refine their feedback skills
- develop high-quality questioning techniques to use in feedback
- prioritise areas for improvement to make development points manageable
- agree the purpose of feedback and know how to tailor their comments to this.
- Priorities and prompts
- Introducing target setting
Unit 3: Refining observation and feedback